October 2, 2013
It has been a hectic few weeks here at our offices but we are back on schedule and back to normal. Today we have got another shop update with a little bit for everyone. It is easy for us to forget that not everyone is going into Fall and Winter like we are here in the states. So we have sprinkled in a few summer dresses for those girls who are about to start their summer vacations. But don't worry layering lovers, we have a TON of fall appropriate pieces coming up within the next few weeks. Take a sneak peek at the update below and shop all the looks here!  

















2 comments:

  1. that pale pink sundress is pretty much my dream dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat!

    Love the photography!

    X

    Nienq | Check out my latest outfitpost, it's vintage!
    www.nienq.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee