November 22, 2012
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!! I'm stuffed to the gills with turkey, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes (mmm my favorite) and I thought how appropriate it would be to do a little black vintage dress feature on Black Friday since black is the most slimming color. And the way I am feeling right now (and I am absolutely POSITIVE my waist has ballooned 4 inches) a slimming dress would be much needed (or elastic pants...)

Shop ADORED VINTAGE Little Black Vintage Dresses, they're all on SALE (25% OFF) for 3 DAYS ONLY!!!

Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses

4 comments:

  1. DialUs India provide more affordable fashion accessoried shop list. Fashion accessories include all those items that accentuate the personal look and style of a person. Today, fashion accessories are available in all kinds of materials and designs. Women never get tired of buying more and more accessories. Fashion Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style from the 1950's is always so chic! These dresses are gorgeous.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. The Black with the gray ...I never would have put those two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that black is the most slimming color. I love black color.
    Those dresses are beautiful...they look elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee