October 23, 2012
When the weather starts to cool and the leaves start to turn into different shades of gold, auburn, and crimson...my heart always longs for the Autumn days I spent in New England.

Fall is the perfect season for layering and experimenting with mixing prints and patterns together. The trick of it is to stay within the same color family. The basis of this outfit inspiration was this vintage 1950s dress which features red and blues. Technically it's a summer dress, but by adding in more Autumn inspired colors and textures, your summer dress can be transitioned to Fall.

Imaginary Outfits: Country Pastimes by Adoredvintage

1.] Knit cardigan sweater from Conleys.de 2.] Vintage 1950s Betty Barclay Dress from Adored Vintage 3.] Woven loafer shoes from The Dressing Room 4.] Burgundy knit socks from YouHeShe.com 5.] Red cloche hat from Indressme.com 6.] Satchel from Topman.com.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with this outfit. Those shoes are one of a kind. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's lovely! Makes me want to go apple-picking! Love the whole outfit :-)

    xox
    www.VintageAdvantage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit for this beautiful Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee