October 20, 2012
Halloween is fast approaching and I am still undecided as to what or who I will be this year. I've always wanted to try a Ziegfeld Follies girl costume with the risque costumes (albeit very, very beautiful), vampy makeup and finger waves in my hair. I happened across all of these vintage photos on pinterest highlighting many of the stunning Ziegfeld Follies costumes and bright young stars. Most of these I've never seen before so I am really happy to share them. Maybe it will inspire a costume for you?

Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s
Wouldn't it have been amazing to have been part of these shows or even to be in the audience and marvel at all of the beautiful women and the fantasy costumes?

Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s Ziegfeld Follies Costumes 1910s to the 1920s

inage sources: pinterest: ziegfeld follies, chorus girls, and vaudeville

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee