May 28, 2011
Vintage and Antique Edwardian lace romantic dresses from Adorevintage.com

I have a weakness for soft, floaty, pretty little things. I tend to keep a lot of these dreamy dresses purely for admiration purposes, but I am slowly learning to let things go and let these antique and vintage dresses be admired and treasured by someone else. This afternoon I spent playing "dress up" on my vintage Wolf dress form and my other dress form who's getting quite banged up. I know it sounds incredibly silly, but I throughly enjoyed snapping photos and creating little vignettes.

Nearly all of these pieces hanging on the rack will be available in the shop sometime early next week, probably starting Monday. If there is something that strikes your fancy, feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to Reserve, Hold, or put something on Layway.

8 comments:

  1. They look very femenine :3 cute shoots

    ReplyDelete
  2. i die for dresses like these. the thinner and wispier the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you want for all of them?! Haha, I just melted into my chair.

    xo, Bruklyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. eee I love any lace - especially vintage though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that polka dot tulle ruffle! Now, I have to go see what the rest of the dress is like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect white dresses you have it all.



    Laby[big suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee