March 29, 2011
Vintage Outfit Post

This vintage skirt was suppose to be for the vintage shop, but I've fallen in love and can't part with it. Sometimes I don't realize exactly how much of my wardrobe is vintage and recycled until I do an outfit post and tag what I'm wearing. I forgot to tag the belt, also thrifted. Honestly, the only thing I bought new from this entire ensemble are the shoes!

The necklace I got from a flea market in Mt. Dora, Florida. I actually have several of these, so I'll have to list them in the shop soon, they're intricately decorated vials with stones on the center. Very rad.

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to see an upclose photo of the necklace, it sounds pretty nifty!

    I like your long floral skirt, a perfect transition for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have kept that skirt too! it's adorable :)

    brittany from prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a fan of mixing prints but I love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It's so bohemian and comfy! I never think to play with proportions the way you did here--thanks for the visual inspiration.

    xoxo,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post!=P
    it´s really nice
    xx

    follow u now =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!

    xoxo,
    ivânia Diamond*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness, so happy I stumbled on your blog today -- it's stunning. Consider me a new follower, and peruse mine too if you fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit. Great look!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee