April 24, 2010


The ocean said to me once,
"Look!
Yonder on the shore
Is a woman, weeping.
I have watched her.
Go you and tell her this --
Her lover I have laid
In cool green hall.
There is wealth of golden sand
And pillars, coral-red;
Two white fish stand guard at his bier.

"Tell her this
And more --
That the king of the seas
Weeps too, old, helpless man.
The bustling fates
Heap his hands with corpses
Until he stands like a child
With a surplus of toys."
- Stephen Crane

Image credits: 1.} Natalia by the Sea, 2.} Paper Boats, 3.} Yulia, 4.} Tumblr via We♥It, 5.} Ppppapertissue, 6.} Lauren Rose, 7.} I wonder where you are, 8.} Mah Mah, 9.} We♥It, 10.} Le Love

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I want to go to the sea now....glad to have stumbled across your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Natalia Vodianova in the McQueen dress is I think going to be the next defining picture for this century.

    That is one of the most moving photos, and one of my favorite of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the one with Natalia Vodianova, and also, truly and have to say even more, the one by Dinara Aliyeva.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, I will certainly take a look at that type of blog.
    nursing tops

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee