April 14, 2009
Did you have a lovely Easter?

Yesterday did a little shopping and I'm super excited to share the treasures I've found!

The AV studio is in need of a ridiculous cleaning overhaul! In the past month we've received tons of vintage clothing, vintage inspired clothes (for our "modern vintage" line) as well as vintage jewelry, handbags, and shoes.

This little studio is getting smaller by the second and I'm running out of room to put everything. But on the POSITIVE side of the overcrowding, it means there will be TONS of new products added to our vintage store soon!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the summer vintage inspired shoes! I love wedge platforms with peeptoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee